Here are some of my latest topics.
Sage Summit July 29th and 30th
- 1. If I Made A Profit, Where’s My Cash?
- For this talk, I was rescued by Eric Hill and Spot.
- 2. The Biggest Tax Mistakes Small Business Makes
- This topic, suggested by the conference organizers, scared me to death. Thank goodness for Utah and their doughnut issues.
Wine Industry Technology Symposium (WITS) June 30th and July 1
- Moderating : Technology Vendor speed dating
- Free and Lost Cost Technologies (Co-presenting for the third year with James Marshall Berry) The contrast between hip musician James Marshall Berry and nerdy CPA me makes this one fun to do every year. And knowing which buttons to push to get James riled up is always a treat.