> Keynote ContaAzul Con, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Topic: Building a Niche, the power of focus
>Scaling New Heights, Keynote June
Topic: Realities of a Successful Automated Practice (related to Accounting Web's whitepaper by the same name)
>Women of Withum, Keynote July
Topic: How to Have Confidence and Gain Influence
>QB Connect (Intuit) November
Topic: Business Health
>AICPA Women's Global Leadership Summit November
Topic: Communicating Financial Information to Non-Financial People
> Grow My Accounting Practice - On the Importance of Backups @Rewind.io
2018 Speaking Events
Scaling New Heights, June 17-20, Atlanta, GA
Bookkeeping Buds Retreat, June 25-26, Chicago,IL
EESCON, Sep 12-14, Sao Paulo, Brazil
MGI Annual Global Meeting, Oct 18,San Francisco, CA
QBConnect, 3 Sessions, Nov 5-7 San Jose, CA
Accountex USA, August 22-24, Boston, MA
AICPA Women’s Global Leadership Summit, Nov 14-16, New York,NY
Ensuring Success, Live Stream, Dec 6, Dallas,TX
Pricing Power with Steve Major
Thriveal - Greg Kyte and Jason Blumer
See examples of other content here.
January 25, 2017: Build Your Dream Firm in the Cloud
February 1, 2017: Standing out in your field
- Ensuring Success Live Streamed CPE via www.CPAPracticeAdvisor.com , Dec 2016
- Accountex Keynote - Owning Your Brand , Las Vegas Nov 2016
- QuickBooks Connect 2016 - two sessions , Oct 2016
- Sage Summit
- ShipCompliant Direct Conference
2016 Webinars Online for :
- ITA Fall Collaborative - Closing Keynote, Scottsdale, AZ, Dec 2015
- SleeterCon 2015 - Closing Keynote, Las Vegas, Nov 2015
- QuickBooks Connect 2015 - San Jose, CA Nov 2015
- The E.D.G.E. Conference - Closing Keynote,San Antonio, TX Aug 2015
- Sage Summit - New Orleans, July 2015
- Women for Winesense -Grand Event May 2, 2015 , "More Wine. Less Whine."
- WiVi Paso Robles -"Free and Low Cost Technologies" March 2015
2014 and prior
Sleeter Con 2014 - Nov, 2014 KEYNOTE
AWEB Live! - Panelist and presenter
Sage Summit 2014
Sage Fixed Assets Live 2013 August 2013.
Keynote presenter "From Hard Assets to Soft Skills: How to increase your average useful life."
Wine Industry Technology Symposium July 2013. Moderator "Mobility Progress, Perceptions & Technology Implications " and co-presenter : " Free and Low Cost Technologies for Wineries."
Women for WineSense - Emcee, leadership event . June 2013
Other Presentations and Topics:
"Getting the Nerd Out – How Clear Communication Can Raise Your Value" Keynote, Solutions 2014, The Sleeter Group
- "If I made a profit, where's my cash?" Sage Summit 2014
- "Top Small Business Tax Mistakes" Sage Summit 2014
- "How to De-Geek Your Speech", Boomer CIO roundtable 2014
- "Free and Low Cost Technologies", Wine Industry Technology Symposium (2012-2014)
- "How to De-Geek Your Speech" (PKF Technology Fly In)
- "Bringing Financial Statements to Life"
- "Lessons every business can learn from the wine industry"
- "Demystifying financial statements"
- "From Hard Assets to Soft Skills - how to increase your average useful life" (Video Keynote)
- "10 ways even a nerd can be heard"
- "Free and low cost technologies"
- "Sales by the numbers"
- "Sharing financial information with non financial people"
- " Leading from within: The Basset Hound Versus the Nun" (TEDxNapaValley talk, see below. )
- " Getting social"
- "Establishing an industry niche"
- "Cloud computing"
- "Sales tax: if they audit, your client will pay."
- "Generally accepted presentation principles."
- "Building your personal brand"
- "Stop the gerbil workout"
- Wine Industry Technology Symposium Moderator - Payment Solutions Panel , Co-presenter Free and Low Cost Technology
- Tennessee Business and Technology Expo Communicating Financial Information
- TEDx Napa Valley, September 11, 2011
- NC Members in Business & Industry conference September 2011
- Women for Wine Sense, Napa, CA
- Partners In Business Conference, Logan, UT
- Mentor Plus CART meeting, Chicago, IL, May 2011 CPElink Webinar , Online, June 2 10am-12 PST
- Association for Accounting Marketing Summit June 9, 2011 Sage Summit, Washington, DC, July 2011
- "Stop Boring Your Audience: How to Keep Them Awake, Engaged, and Inspired" July 14, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. With Rebecca Ryan of Next Generation Consulting and Geni Whitehouse
Webinar "The Social Equation : CPAs + Social Media = ROI"
With Scott Cytron
October 7, 2009
Webinar "Bringing Financial Statements to Life"
August 19, 2009
Webinar for members of Sage Accountants Network
If They Audit, Your Client Will Pay
December 12, 2008
Target Audience : Accountants in Public Practice
Sage Summit Customer Conference
November 17-20, 2008
Webinar for Sage Software Accountants Network Members
Getting from Sage MAS 90 to Financial Statements in 5 Easy Steps
Featuring CaseWare Working Papers
Sage Software Accountants Network Webinar
Stop the Gerbil Workout!
June 20, 2008
Georgia Society of CPAs
2008 Technology Conference Gwinnett Center
Presented two topics (see pdf file of presentation below)
1. Financial Reporting Tools
2. Technology Tools for Marketing
1. June 6, 2008
Mazzullo 2008 Annual Customer Conference
An Executive Roundtable : " Growing Upstream"
Sage Insights Conference
National Harbor, MD
1. "Tales from a Nerd: 10 Secrets to Connecting with Any Audience"
2. "From Customer to Billboard:How to Make Every Customer a Walking Referral Source"