- On choosing accounting software - It's No Fairy Tale
- On running a business featuring lessons from Jimmy's Whimmies - From Passion to Profits
- Sales tax on your radar http://www.blytheco.com/Attachments%5CPRODUCTS_and_SERVICES%5CMAS90_200%5CVerticals_Enhancements_Modifications%5CSpeedTax/why_smart_branded.PDF
- How to choose a sales tax management solution http://www.bterrell.com/Portals/71326/docs/HowToChoose_SalesTaxSolution.pdf - and website http://www.speedtax.com/how-to-choose-a-sales-tax-management-solution/
- BDCo – 5 different business and winery related subjects http://www.bdcocpa.com/resources/index/5
- Nonprofit software http://www.advancenet.co.za/Collateral/Financial/Navigator/Cloud-Computing.pdf
- More sales tax for Avalara http://www.avalara.com/resources/whitepapers/ignoring-the-hype
- Accounting software – Intacct – Charting a better course http://clientsolutions.cpa2biz.com/OnDemand/Whitepaper.html
- Whitepaper/post for Sage Simply Accounting http://na.sage.com/sage-simply-accounting/lp/business-resources/accounting-basics/grow-your-business/why-automate
- How to Talk about sales tax http://www.speedtax.com/pdf/talkaboutsalesandusetax.pdf
Dry those sweaty palms.
Review: Sales Tax--No Place for DIY
Making Mission Impossible Doable For Nonprofits
Mid-market Packages Mean Business
Meeting the Needs of Small Businesses (and their Accountants) Is No Small Feat
Old Software; New Tricks
Sales & Use Tax: Your To Do List Might Be Missing An Item
5 reasons accountants are terrified of blogging.
Presentation called "Stimulating Compliance" for Sage Summit
Flow chart - from "Why Sales Tax Should be on Your Radar" Whitepaper
Positioning, website design, and content creation for CPA firms
Content creation including whitepapers,articles, newsletters, social media and blogging
Press Release on : How to Choose a Sales Tax Solution
Website on Sales Tax by Speedtax
Sales Tax Whitepaper for Speedtax
Concept: Educating accountants about their clients' exposure to sales tax audit risk.
Right click on the file and select save as to save a copy of the file on your computer.
Whitepaper for Brotemarkle Davis and Company - targeting winery clients
Concept: Explaining accounting/strategic performance management concepts in terms that make sense to winery owners. Click here to download from their website.
Stop the Gerbil Workout!
Concept: we spend too much time spinning our wheels on low value activities when we can use technology to automate the work.
Here are some slides from the presentation created for Sage Software