- "If I made a profit, where's my cash?" Sage Summit 2014
- "Top Small Business Tax Mistakes" Sage Summit 2014
- How to De-Geek Your Speech" (PKF Technology Fly In)
- "Bringing Financial Statements to Life"
- "Lessons every business can learn from the wine industry"
- "Demystifying financial statements"
- "From Hard Assets to Soft Skills - how to increase your average useful life" (Video Keynote)
- "10 ways even a nerd can be heard"
- "Free and low cost technologies"
- "Sales by the numbers"
- "Sharing financial information with non financial people"
- " Leading from within: The Basset Hound Versus the Nun" (TEDxNapaValley talk, see below. )
- " Getting social"
- "Establishing an industry niche"
- "Cloud computing"
- "Sales tax: if they audit, your client will pay."
- "Generally accepted presentation principles."
- "Building your personal brand"
- "Stop the gerbil workout"
2012 Speaking Events
- Moderator - Payment Solutions Panel
- Co-presenter Free and Low Cost Technology
Tennessee Business and Technology Expo
- Communicating Financial Information
2011 Speaking Events
TEDx Napa Valley, September 11, 2011
NC Members in Business & Industry conference September 2011
Women for Wine Sense, Napa, CA TBD
Partners In Business Conference, Logan, UT Fall 2011
Prior speaking events
Mentor Plus CART meeting, Chicago, IL, May 2011
CPElink Webinar , Online, June 2 10am-12 PST
Association for Accounting Marketing Summit June 9, 2011
Sage Summit, Washington, DC, July 2011
"Stop Boring Your Audience: How to Keep Them Awake, Engaged, and Inspired"
July 14, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. EST | Replay at 3:00 p.m.
Presented by Rebecca Ryan of Next Generation Consulting and
Geni Whitehouse, author of How to Make a Boring Subject Interesting, and host of Even A Nerd Can Be Heard
Mentor Plus CART meeting
Get full details here.
Webinar "The Social Equation : CPAs + Social Media = ROI"
With Scott Cytron
October 7, 2009
Webinar "Bringing Financial Statements to Life"
11:00 am PDT
Register here to attend
August 19, 2009
11:00 am PDT
Webinar for members of Sage Accountants Network
If They Audit, Your Client Will Pay
December 12, 2008
10:00 AM PST
Target Audience : Accountants in Public Practice
|File Size:||321 kb|
Sage Summit Customer Conference
November 17-20, 2008
Will there be snow in Denver in November? You must attend the conference to find out!
Check out the featured speaker's page for sessions.
Thursday October 9, 2008
Webinar for Sage Software Accountants Network Members
Getting from Sage MAS 90 to Financial Statements in 5 Easy Steps
Featuring CaseWare Working Papers
Download the presentation below by right clicking on the image file and saving to your computer.
July 22, 2008
Sage Software Accountants Network Webinar
Stop the Gerbil Workout!
June 20, 2008
Georgia Society of CPAs
2008 Technology Conference Gwinnett Center
Presented two topics (see pdf file of presentation below)
1. Financial Reporting Tools
2. Technology Tools for Marketing
1. June 6, 2008
Mazzullo 2008 Annual Customer Conference
An Executive Roundtable : " Growing Upstream"
Sage Insights Conference
National Harbor, MD
1. "Tales from a Nerd: 10 Secrets to Connecting with Any Audience"
2. "From Customer to Billboard:How to Make Every Customer a Walking Referral Source"